knot anchored

What happens when a couple sells everything in search of the next adventure…we're still finding out!

On Mother Nature’s Schedule – Not Ours

2 Comments

Tropical Storm Bertha Radar

Tropical Storm Bertha Radar

As we excitedly counted down to our trip to The Bahamas to see the boat (which was supposed to be today) Mother Nature had other plans.
Tropical Storm Bertha has been approaching the Bahamas at the same rate we WERE  – she wins!

Although Steve and I were willing to fly in and see the gong show, unfortunately the airlines did not hold the same enthusiasm as we did.

So we are in a holding pattern in Ft. Lauderdale until Tuesday.  By then it should be merrily on its way north.
Hope our boat survived…

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “On Mother Nature’s Schedule – Not Ours

  1. So excited for you guys today!! How does she look???

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s